Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Silver Threads Quick Page

Silver Threads among the gold Quickpage, This is an update for the kit by the same name! It was a popular kit, and in my group I have three ladies who do Family Heritage, so I thought I would create something special. Just hope there is enough room for journaling :) The download has a quick page that is 1200px by 1200px.  I really wanted to create one that was 3600px but all my scraps are no bigger than 800px so I was stuck.. I have a great computer, and the graphics card is awesome.. so this should be very printable.


I hope Judy, Gail, and Dee can use this..:)  Hugs Rainy

The quick page can be found here..remember it's 1200px by 1200px  300 dpi

.Silver Threads Quick Page download

You can download the original kit

Silver Threads Kit download

No comments:

Post a Comment