Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Funky Monkees Quick Page ... Always free

This quick page was made from "Zebras and Such" which is one of my favorite kits... I think this one is cute since you can put your favorite little boy or girl behind the bars.. And a photo of something you saw at the zoo in the other frame, cute huh? Lol of course the download has transparency so you can slip the photos behind the bars or just the frame, The is always room at the top to insert the name of the zoo and the date... I think it will be a great memory... Hope you like it.. Not just a little either.. Lol This quick page is created 1200px by 1200px, with transparencies intact!  Lol hugs Rainy


If you want it, please click on the link below.. Download Quick Page here

3 comments:

  1. Should look fantastic with my pictures of Zoo Field Trip!! Thanks for the fun and cute QP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I find and buy the kit "Zebras and Such?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's in my store, but it's free.. hugs Rainy

    ReplyDelete