Monday, October 5, 2009

Sweet Dreaming Quickpage

Hi again..The weather in Indianapolis has certainly gotten cooler.. 42 degrees this morning, and about 67 now.. I hope we are not in for a cold winter, I am still enjoying the summer months and can't wait for Autumn to come in full force! I suppose the cool weather will help that along! :)

Well, this one turned out cute I think! I used elements from my Sweet Dreaming kit which is free and still available! Link is below. I hope you like it as much as I do.. !


800px x 600px 300 dpi

You can download the quick page in png format
Here

If you would like the full kit and preview all parts of it, you can do that
Here

Thanks for stopping by.. hugs, Rainy

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the free quick page.

    Hugs,
    SassyDebs

    ReplyDelete