Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Autumn2 Quickpage

Good Afternoon, At first I had this as a template, but forgot to save it with layers in tact, so nows it's a quickpage...It was created with my kit Autumn Memory in mind, you may keep the elements, such as the crow, wordart, and leaves, the film strips are masks and are transparent.  When you download the original template, you can slip your small autumn photos behind, . .This is my advice, but of course you may do as you like.  :)  I would remove the middle autumn scene, and replace it with a large autumn scene of your own..  think you will be happy with it.. any problems, don't hesitate to write to me!
I'm not giving a sample this time.. since I used so many elements to create it, it would be redundant :)
I have created this 1200px square, but there are ways to upsize it, the tut is on my quickpages blog.  and it may be downsized.  Just have fun.. I would just leave it as is.. and select the white and delete, slip your autumn photos behind the firm strips.. If you have any problems with this, I will create another one... Hugs Rainy 



If you like it, see that it has potential, you maybe download it from below


No comments:

Post a Comment