Friday, May 29, 2009

Roses 4 You Quick Page

Today I had to do something special for me to make myself feel better.. I have had one of the worst days for a long time!.. First while going garage selling with my son.. I fell because the sidewalk was raised up.. luckily for me I fell on the grass! I didn't really hurt myself except I feel achy. Oh well, stuff happens.. but that isn't all of it.. then went to Walmart and my car stopped at the stop sign just on the outside of the parking lot and wouldn't stay running.. so now I have a auto repair bill on top of that.. ok I'm done venting! lol I'm sure it will work out and I feel so much better after having created this.. I think it turned out pretty!



Below is the link:

Roses 4 love

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 31 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete